I thought it was the dish that ran away with the spoons?

Well, in the nursery rhyme it is but for me it's POTS!

Click this for an explanation of POTS

And this for an explanation of SPOONS



Wednesday 17 February 2010

Ahhh, so cozy!

If there's one thing that really makes me miserable, it is being COLD. Unfortunately, I seem to feel the cold much more easily these days. When one of my clients came to see me wearing this adorably soft fleece (it was one of those things that looks so nice you just want to touch it, and so I did- with her permission of course!) It felt so soft and lovely I just HAD to ask her where she got it. She told me the brand name, so I searched it out online and managed to get myself one. It came today and I LOVE it. Not only is it lovely and warm and comfortable, it is also sooooo soft. I love it so much I am thinking of getting one in blue too. I'll take a picture later and put it up so you can see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment