I thought it was the dish that ran away with the spoons?

Well, in the nursery rhyme it is but for me it's POTS!

Click this for an explanation of POTS

And this for an explanation of SPOONS



Monday 15 March 2010

Mother's Day

I had a lovely Mother's day. I stayed home Saturday night (ordinarily I'd go to my boyfriend's) and though that was very strange and I missed him, it was good to get a good night's sleep. I stayed home for a nice roast dinner with my Mum, then went to see him afterwards. We had a lovely relaxing afternoon lounging around in the sun shining through the window- it was blissful! We listened to music and chatted and talked about plans for future holidays. I came home quite late (for me!) at 10pm, got straight into bed and slept great.

I'm tired and achy and keep getting absolutely AWFUL neck pains, headache and nausea. Other than that, I am doing okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment