I thought it was the dish that ran away with the spoons?

Well, in the nursery rhyme it is but for me it's POTS!

Click this for an explanation of POTS

And this for an explanation of SPOONS



Tuesday 30 March 2010

More thoughts.

I don't think I want to give up the hypnotherapy. I like helping people. So another possible option- if I had a full time job at a school- would be to take down my website and just distrubute business cards in the local area. That way, I wouldn't get so many enquiries and people to treat, but I'd still be doing it.

Trouble is, I love my website. It's so informative and I think it's that which helps people to decide to come see me.

Agh it's so hard to know what to do. I have to balance financial needs with personal desires and of course, my health. Tricky.

Maybe I'd be able to get by on part time hours- every afternoon or even every morning a week, with clients as an extra source of income and a source of enjoyment/pride in what I can do too. I enjoy making a difference to people who are suffering for whatever reason and I think I might feel sad if I could no longer do that...

I suppose all I can do is try it out and see what happens. There are other confusing factors to it, like when I move in with my boyfriend- where will I work from? And where will I advertise? So there's a lot of questions that are unanswered, and it is pretty scary, but I will just have to take it one step at a time. Find the job in a school first (the previous one I posted about was actually really low pay so wouldn't be worth the cost and energy in travelling) and then, depending on where it is and what the hours are, and where I'm living at the time, decide on what to do about the hypnosis.

No comments:

Post a Comment