I thought it was the dish that ran away with the spoons?

Well, in the nursery rhyme it is but for me it's POTS!

Click this for an explanation of POTS

And this for an explanation of SPOONS



Saturday 27 March 2010

Am excited!

So I looked on the city council website just to see what kind of jobs were available and the only TA job was part time, 2-3 days a week! haha! So my Mum was wrong. Okay so these sorts of jobs might be rare but it just shows, there is a chance!

I considered applying for it, but it's temporary (June until March) and as I'm going to Peru for 3 weeks in November, I thought it'd be highly unlikely they'd consider me. Plus I did want to take this Summer OFF because I've been studying non stop since school. I bookmarked it anyway, as something to think about. It's just given me hope that I might just be able to get the kind of job I want (part time)!

2 comments:

  1. No harm in trying for the job and then deciding what you want to do! My daughter did that for a pt job with the federal government. After working there for a few weeks they ended up changing the job to suit her requirements while she is at university!

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. peru, you lucky things. i think with todays culture, jobs are flexiable (sp) at times, hope it goes well with what you choose to do. x

    ReplyDelete