I thought it was the dish that ran away with the spoons?

Well, in the nursery rhyme it is but for me it's POTS!

Click this for an explanation of POTS

And this for an explanation of SPOONS



Monday 18 January 2010

Lovely friends.

I recently told my best friends about the fact I was being tested for POTS. I wanted them to know because I've been struggling since the end of November with low energy. I think it was a case of doing too much partying before I was aware of what it was doing to me. Now I am trying to be sensible and pace myself.

I got lovely, wonderful responses from them though, which I thought I would share.

#1

sorry to hear that! I really hope it can be treated and you will be ok.
Please don't worry, I bet all of your friends, incl me, will understand and want you to be ok! Take things slow, and you can be sure there will be enough parties etc, so there will be quite a few when you will feel fit enough to make the most of it!
Take care of yourself and don't worry about anyone being upset!

Happy New Year to you!

#2

Sorry to hear that, thought it was weird that you left early from parties but never realised why. However, its not a problem, I am impressed at how open you are about it. Just don't push yourself, take your time, get yourself sorted and you'll be raring to go again. At least your getting sorted, thats the most important part.

Any hoo,

Have a fantastic New Year and see you in 2010.

#3

Hey Chick x

Happy New Year!!!! and i'm so sorry to hear your news, fingers crossed for some magic medicine so you can be on top form again!! I'm sure you can still dance us all under the table either way!!

Much love to you, hopefully see you at the Dev on Tues.

#4

Rest assured, you've still got more energy and go to more parties than most people anyway! Hope you get the right treatment soon so we can do even more partying this year :-)
See you soon, Peter

(This he said because, since joining the walking group in March, I've been to almost all the social events, LOL. I've made fantastic friends and met my boyfriend there- without these people and this group, I'd have been truly miserable! They all make living with this much, much easier than it would be if I didn't have such great people in my life!)

No comments:

Post a Comment