I thought it was the dish that ran away with the spoons?

Well, in the nursery rhyme it is but for me it's POTS!

Click this for an explanation of POTS

And this for an explanation of SPOONS



Thursday 8 July 2010

I got a blog award!

Another kind blogger who found my blog has passed on a blog award to me. In all the crazyness with worrying about my boyfriend and his Mum last week, and my 'career' this week, I'd forgotten to post about it!

I'll have to edit this later with further details as I'm waiting for a client who should be here any moment.

I applied for the job at university! :) I feel happy that I'm looking into other avenues whilst still planning on keeping up my hypnotherapy and adding to my repertoire of other holistic therapies. I feel like I have made the 'right' decision.

1 comment:

  1. I started on COPD Herbal treatment from Ultimate Life Clinic, the treatment worked incredibly for my lungs condition. I used the herbal treatment for almost 4 months, it reversed my COPD. My severe shortness of breath, dry cough, chest tightness gradually disappeared. Reach Ultimate Life Clinic via their website at www.ultimatelifeclinic.com . I can breath much better and It feels comfortable!



    ReplyDelete