I thought it was the dish that ran away with the spoons?

Well, in the nursery rhyme it is but for me it's POTS!

Click this for an explanation of POTS

And this for an explanation of SPOONS



Tuesday 13 July 2010

:/

I keep finding phone numbers and names of clients on random bits of paper or in the back pages of my diary, and I can't remember calling them.

This means that I either a) Forgot to call them (bad- losing customers due to brain fog is never good!) or b) I forgot that I have called them and have maybe even seen them, but can't remember (not as bad in that it means I didn't lose custom but bad because I usually see people 5 times, how can I forget seeing someone 5 times?!)

Dear oh dear, I am going to have to help myself out and make sure to be more ORGANISED because if I can't remember these things (and evidently I can't) I need to make sure I write them down in my diary and put CALL THIS PERSON and then TICK IT OFF when I've done it!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment