I thought it was the dish that ran away with the spoons?

Well, in the nursery rhyme it is but for me it's POTS!

Click this for an explanation of POTS

And this for an explanation of SPOONS



Tuesday 15 June 2010

Times like these I HATE brain fog.

I've just realised... I've ordered the WRONG camera model!

I am SO frustrated and disappointed with myself!

The one I wanted is called Zs7 or Tz10. I remembered the '7' part and ended up ordering the Tz7 instead of the Tz10. I wanted the 10 specifically because it has more manual features so greater chance for creativity!!! I don't know if they will let me send it back to upgrade because I sent an email complaining that the camera was thrown over my 6ft 6 high gate requesting a replacement as it could have been damaged!! So now they might think I'm only doing that because it could have been damaged.

UGH!

I felt my heart sink when I realised the manual features I'd been so eagerly expecting weren't there. It's such a simple and easy mistake, anyone could make it, but it is still SO frustrating.

I suppose I'll just have to wait and see what Pixmania say about how it was delivered and if they're willing to send me a replacement I will ask then if I can send it back and upgrade. If not, then I'll probably just have to suck it up.

It takes AMAZING quality pictures though on auto mode. But I still wish for the extra features that I thought I was buying, and the next camera up would have those AND this awesome picture quality. I can't believe I've been so dumb. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment