I thought it was the dish that ran away with the spoons?

Well, in the nursery rhyme it is but for me it's POTS!

Click this for an explanation of POTS

And this for an explanation of SPOONS



Monday, 20 September 2010

New blog.

I've migrated to a new blog. It's not blogger that's going wrong it's something to do with my netbook, but I haven't the time, energy or nouse (brain-power) to figure it out so I've moved- I've network-blogged it through my facebook account so those of you who followed me through that should find me, but if you're a reader who doesn't know me through facebook just leave me a comment so I know who you are and I'll find a way to pass on the link to you privately- since there are people from my past who have this link so I think it best now I'm moving, to start fresh and only give the link out to people who actually care about me and are my friends. Or just send a message to Laura Dysauto on facebook and I'll reply with the link- you'll know it's me coz I have a saucepan on my head. LOL.

2 comments:

  1. That is good to know laura you have a new blog, since many people need to provide help with diseases such as stress, depression and chronic pain, I will follow you because I appreciate your information and your ideas.

    Jeffrey Salcines.
    Findyourdrug

    ReplyDelete