I thought it was the dish that ran away with the spoons?

Well, in the nursery rhyme it is but for me it's POTS!

Click this for an explanation of POTS

And this for an explanation of SPOONS



Sunday, 19 September 2010

My computer is being about as dysfunctional as my body!

It is pissing me off.

The earlier entry was posted when I didn't have my camera card handy, so I wanted to add a photo to it. However, through firefox, the computer will not load my blog at all, it just says 'waiting for google analytics'. Through google chrome, the box appears for a split second and then I have to pause it very quickly, otherwise it just continues on to a blank, white page! But, when I've paused it, it doesn't always show the photo upload box, and when it has, the photo hasn't been uploaded!!! GRRRR!

2 comments:

  1. Nothing more frustrating than complicated computer programs that after a huge amount of time invested don't work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stupid computers. I will admit if it weren't for David and my teenagers I'd still be writing with a slate and chalk. I am a complete Luddite when it comes to computer stuff. Hope you can sort it out quick. I find yelling at the computer and threatening it with grievous bodily harm doesn't necessarily fix the problem, but it does make me feel better.

    ReplyDelete